The RESSEEPE project is pleased to invite you to this Stakeholder Engagement event on low-energy retrofit in Public Buildings.
The workshop is addressed to stakeholders engaged in low-energy retrofit in Public buildings (designers, installers, constructors, researchers, public authorities, Directors of Estate Management and end-users).
The event will involve presentations and discussions on low-energy retrofit of 5 demonstration public buildings in 3 EU countries, including Hospitals, University buildings and a Primary School. The demo-site presentations will show the specific process followed to implement technologies into each case study building. This will include: building and technology selection, decision making, information collection and management, stakeholder engagement, installation process and challenges and lessons learnt through the process.
Click HERE to view the Agenda
Click HERE to register your attendance
FROM RESEARCH TO MARKET – INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND ICT SOLUTIONS FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY
The RESSEEPE project, in co-operation with other 7 European funded projects and the ECTP, are pleased to invite you to the workshop “From research to market – innovative technologies and ICT solutions for energy efficiency” that will be held in BAU exhibition, Munich, Germany on 19 January 2017.
The workshop is addressed to
- stakeholders engaged in building energy industry (designers, installers, constructors, researchers, public authorities, end-users): the speakers will present innovative construction solutions & elements as well as ICT solutions for planning and monitoring developed through EC funding
- partners of EU funded projects: panelists will discuss market launch and market uptake issues
Participating EU FP7/H2020 projects: RESSEEPE, FASUDIR, HOMESKIN, WALL-ACE, ADAPTIWALL, GELCLAD, ECO-BINDER, QUANTUM
We also invite you to visit the joint stall of the projects, which is located in Halle B0, Stand 212.
- Retrofitting Solutions and Services
- Scientific and Technical Objectives
- M36 Meeting In Brussels
- Publications and Conferences
Download the November 2016 Newsletter in PDF